Light-O-Rama Forums

downloaded sequences wont work in visualizer

samrobert

new guy here. I have 16 channels. bought some sequences from LOR - laid out my yard (on paper), assigned channels and colors, and set up the visualizer. everything works fine except when I try to use the visualizer on a couple of free downloaded sequences. the downloads run on the sequence editor - the muisc plays and it appears to be fine, but the visualizer won't work. switch over to a LOR sequence and the visualizer works great. I'm probably doing something really dumb, but I can't find it. any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Make sure the Visulizer is configured to use the same Controller/Channel data that you have created, or assigned in the sequence. When/if you change an element assignement (controller/channel) you will have to manually re-edit the visulizer to make sure it is in agreement.

The download sequence probably have a different channel config. You should have a template that has your channel config. Then you copy and paste borrowed/ bought sequences into it. You cannot just take someone else's progrwamiing and run it. It has to be put into your own template. I have a 6 min template complete free of any programming with a song loaded. I dont use other stuff, but in you case you would open a template then copy and paste into it. Edit media file then shorten to proper lenght, then it will work.

Hope that helps.