Light-O-Rama Forums

Playing a Show just one time?

jim6918

I am having family over for Thanksgiving and would like to play my Show (20 sequences) just one time through. I appears that the only thing I can check in the Show On Demand Control Panel is to "Play until I tell it to Stop" or "Play until this time." I really would prefer that the Show play just a single time and me not have to run into the house and shut down manually. I do not know exactly how long the show is either and will start the show only when people can roll off the couches or recliners so I can't exactly schedule the show start time.

Is there any other way?

First, create a very long animation sequence. 10-15 minutes in length.

Create a show with your sequences in the musical tab.

After the last musical sequence insert the long animation sequence.

Now when the last song plays, the animation sequence will kick in. However long you made the animation is now how long you have to stop the show before it plays again. You could put in two or three copies of the animation sequence at the end, and tell the Show on Demand to play for an hour. (Or however long it would be for your shows to run, plus the 15minutes or so of animation.)

Put all the sequences in the Startup section of the Show Editor. The show will play once and done.

I seem to forget about that option. Thanks for mentioning it.

• 2 weeks later...