Light-O-Rama Forums

Help with CCB100

Rabeiler

I was able to test my ccb100 with the hardware app but when I create a test sequence only the one strand of 50 lights works. How do I get to the other strand with the sequence editor? My ccd device in the editor is set as unit 6 (with the hardware app).

Brand new to LOR and the forum. Appreciate any help or ideas.

Ross

I have done that. I did some more testing and found that when I add a CCD device from the sequence editor, it only does 50 nodes. The CCB100 has 100 nodes. I had to manually go in and create the additional nodes and then assign channels. I tested it out for a few and it worked fine. There must be a better way in the sequence editor to add a CCD device with 100 bulbs and have all of the 100 nodes available for control along with their macro channels.

In the Sequence Editor, right click on your last channel -> Insert Device Below.

See this picture. It has the options you should be pick to add a CCB with two strings.

add-device-ccd.png

that was the problem - running v3.0.2 - downloading the v3.8.0. I thought that the Update under the menu was checking for the latest version of the software too - but it isn't. Thanks for all the help.

So I have version 3.14 (which is the lowest acceptable version?), and I do not have those options either...

I bought 3 strands of these bulbs... and per Brians reccomendation I paid the $29.95 software renewal fee to upgrade to 3.14.

I am NOT happy right now... please don't tell me that I will have to pay MORE for updated software.

• The topic was locked