Light-O-Rama Forums

Shipping of controllers and other items purchased

MNrattler

I have bought several items and was wondering how they ship your stuff. I got the notice on Paypal that it is ready to ship but I have a PO Box and don't think that will be a good place to send my package. I am guessing it is sent by UPS but I don't know. Can someone enlighten me on their shipping preferance?

Thanks, Mary

Guest wbottomley

I have bought several items and was wondering how they ship your stuff. I got the notice on Paypal that it is ready to ship but I have a PO Box and don't think that will be a good place to send my package. I am guessing it is sent by UPS but I don't know. Can someone enlighten me on their shipping preferance?

Thanks, Mary

UPS will not deliver to PO boxes as far as I know.

They usually ship UPS. I also have a PO Box but have a physical street address as well- hopefully you used that and thats where it will arrive.

Best of luck.

You can now have Fed Ex or UPS shipped to a PO Box. Just give your address as the physical street address for the Post Office and Suite # (PO Box #). Also, go into the PO and talk to the window or box clerk. You need to sign a couple pf PS Form 3849's so that they can scan and accept your package.