Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbies got lights?

Mike C.

As a newbie myself I took the advise of the senior forum members and bought my led lights from

Holiday-Light-Express. What a pleasent experience it has been to deal with them.

So far I've ordered some

Red, pure white and green c6's

Blue and warm white m6's

And last week I convinces my wife to stop buying lights at Lowe's and HD and to buy her

5mm multi color lights from Holiday-Light-Express. I ordered 10 strands on Monday and the

Folks at Holiday-Light-Express rushed my Order to me at no extra charge! I received them yesterday

And man are they awsome and bright.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for lights.

Edited by Mike C.

As a newbie myself I took the advise of the senior forum members and bought my led lights from

Holiday-Light-Express. What a pleasent experience it has been to deal with them.

So far I've ordered some

Red, pure white and green c6's

Blue and warm white m6's

And last week I convinces my wife to stop buying lights at Lowe's and HD and to buy her

5mm multi color lights from Holiday-Light-Express. I ordered 10 strands on Monday and the

Folks at Holiday-Light-Express rushed my Order to me at no extra charge! I received them yesterday

And man are they awsome and bright.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for lights.

+1

I am running about 7000 lights this year and they all are form Lowes and HD. The good thing about the el-cheap-os, is if my wife decides she won't her labor boy (aka me) to change the colors next year, the expense won't dip into my controller and prop budget.

• 2 months later...

I hate to bump old threads i had to share this with the rest of the forum. Last week i e-mail HLE about a order i put in back in november of last year. I had a change of heart on my order of 7 strands of M6 (70 bulbs) warm white. The lights worked perfectly, nice and bright but i love the look of their pure white. I asked them if there was a way i could exchange them for the M6 pure white strands. Not getting my hopes up i waited for a responce. The very next day i recieved an e-mail and tracking number for the pure white strands at no extra charge. They even went as far as sending me a return label so i don't have to pay for return shipping. Totaly blew me away! What vendor or store those that? Last week i placed my forth order (42 strands of M6's & C6's red, pure white, green and blue) with HLE and will look no where else for my LED lighting needs.

This years Christmas season will be extra bright thanks to HLE.

Edited by Mike C.

Yep they did the exact same thing for me. I ordered a case of warm white. I didn't like the color, emailed them and when they sent the pure white, there was a shipping label there to send the others back. Great co.

This seems like an apropriate place to inquire has anyone bought from christmas-leds.com? they seem to have very similar pricing and products to HLE.

In the last few years have bought all my lights from Hle and Christmas  Leds both a very good companys to deal with

• 2 months later...

Great company to deal with but does anyone know why a case of lights in January cost 33% less than the same case of lights today? I don't know of anything else taking that kind of price increase in that short a time. Guess I should have ordered stock in January.

Chip

Great company to deal with but does anyone know why a case of lights in January cost 33% less than the same case of lights today? I don't know of anything else taking that kind of price increase in that short a time. Guess I should have ordered stock in January.

Chip

what you saw in January is last years stock, most stuff  is gone and they are reordering for this year and prices have gone up on everyone.

I have been impressed with HLE as well. Love their presale, and  the quality of lights are great.  Just hoping they will get into RGB soon.

I recently contacted the folks over at C.L and they were very helpful with all my questions. Over all both companies have a good track record in my book.

Can't wait for my order I put in with HLE, come on tracking number.

Another thumbs up for HLE. Ordered a couple of cases of lights from their presale and couldn't be happier. I don't know if it's the full wave HLE lights versus half wave Menard's and HD lights or what, but they're way brighter. With HLE's presale, the price difference between the two is tiny, but the quality difference is huge. Might check out Christmas LEDs at some point too, but I will be a future HLE customer for sure.

I don't know if it's the full wave HLE lights versus half wave Menard's and HD lights or what, but they're way brighter. With HLE's presale, the price difference between the two is tiny, but the quality difference is huge. Might check out Christmas LEDs at some point too, but I will be a future HLE customer for sure.

That was one of the reasons I stopped buying LED lights at HD & Lowes. The first set of lights I bought from HLE seemed so much brighter that the lights I had. Like you said I'm going to look into C.L's for a custom project I'm working on.