Light-O-Rama Forums

some nights

rovabr

• 3 weeks later...

That reminds me of having watched a movie a few times and never noticing and then one day your kid is in the room and the words stand out like a sore thumb.

By the way I'm surprised to see so many people freely list their email address on this forum. I would think using private messages would keep you a little safer from spambots.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello I am sequencing face movements to songs placed on these forums I have a couple of threads going where we are collaborating our efforts to sequence to cora trees and halloween faces.  I would love to do this song.

Could you send me what you have and I will sequence faces to it.

Matt.

Heu Matt,

I have the clean version face sequenced already if it will help.

How do I add it to your Dropbox account?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I am sequencing face movements to songs placed on these forums I have a couple of threads going where we are collaborating our efforts to sequence to cora trees and halloween faces.  I would love to do this song.

Could you send me what you have and I will sequence faces to it.

Matt.

Matt, if you still want it give me your email address and I'll send it to you. Thanks Rob

bobman-sent

Matt, if you still want it give me your email address and I'll send it to you. Thanks Rob

bobman-sent

Ditto on the faces. They are done if you want to combine the 2, just need an email or how to add to your Dropbox account.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Ditto on the faces. They are done if you want to combine the 2, just need an email or how to add to your Dropbox account.

Thanks.

You can email them directly or use my signature below there is a link to entourage box which automaticly sends it to my dropbox account.

still need Some Nights and Bring Me To Life.