Light-O-Rama Forums

some nights

rovabr

OK i'm Stupid. Just git done sequencing my first song "Somenights by fun" You would think after to listening to the song a million times I would have discovered the one cuss word in it. I love the song and I thing I did ok for my first one. Now I am trying to find the radio edit with no luck. Any ideas?

Or use a program like audacity to remove that word (some songs you can remove the word and not affect the music).

Or like George said....use Audacity and add a cymbal crash after deleting the word

I think it's very cool its important enough for you to go through the technical effort/work to remove one word from the song in caring for others.

And everyone's support with good ideas to help you get there really has me loving this forum!

Hopefully you can post a video or something of your final work. My wife loves that song!

You know it makes you wonder what some of these artist are think. It is a really neat song that las just over 4 minutes. its got a catchey tune that kids seem to enjoy. Then they have go and put 1 word ( the worst word) right in the middle of the song. Does this make them Bad a** or something?