Light-O-Rama Forums

Desperate for support and having trouble getting it

petek157

Understandably this is the worst time of the year to try and get support but I have been trying for 3 weeks, either by help desk requests (which doesn't seem to be working for me I fill it out hit send, its says you will get a confirmation and I never do) or calling LOR directly (either no one answers, again understandably, or twice someone has taken a message to give to someone else and I have never received a return call).

I normally wouldn't make this a forum issue but given the difficulties I am having and this close to lights on I dont know what else to do.

I am hoping that someone sees this and can help.

I purchased a couple CCP's during the grab sale this spring. A few weeks ago when I got to building the display using them I found that one of the strings only has 48 pixels vs. 50. With the prop that I am building this is a problem. I assume that it will be replaced with no issue (LOR has always taken care of any problem without question) but I cant get ahold of anyone to start the process.

So if anyone can help me please let me know. PM would probably be the best.

Thank you

Peter

post-8313-0-90022500-1352827824_thumb.jp

I would like to thank LOR for an extremely fast response. Apparently hotmail didnt care for LOR Help Desk emails and was blocking them. They had responded but the responses were not getting to me. LOR is taking care of me as expected.

Thanks Guys,

Peter

• Like 1