Light-O-Rama Forums

History Channel looking for displays in Las Vegas

CLD Kevin

Hey Vegas members,

The History Channel contacted me and wanted to feature my display for a Christmas episode. It actually for an episode of American Restoration which is a spinoff of Pawn Stars. I’m not have an xmas display this year….so they wanted to know if I knew anyone specifically in the Las Vegas area that would like to feature their animated display on the show. I’m guessing Vegas because that’s where the show is located. But anywhere simi close to Vegas may be considered. I don’t know when the episode will air, but guessing sometime closer to xmas. If you are interested, send me a PM right away and I’ll put you in contact. If you have a video from this or last year display, that would be helpful.

Kevin

My weather is the same as Vegas....does that count?

That would be cool to do. To bad I'm in Texas. It's always cool to see people displays (from here) make national TV.

I almost always see Holdman and Kevin's displays pop up on TV during this time of year.

Well I'll have to throw my hat into the ring on this one since I'm located in Henderson, which is a suburb of Vegas. We've won the City of Henderson lighting contest the last several years and it's always nice to show off the display.

Check us out at www.deckthehalllights.com.

Nicely done dqhall!

Well I'll have to throw my hat into the ring on this one since I'm located in Henderson, which is a suburb of Vegas. We've won the City of Henderson lighting contest the last several years and it's always nice to show off the display.

Check us out at www.deckthehalllights.com.

• The topic was locked