Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for 16 channel Disney Sequences

jaztram

Does anybody have the song "a whole new world" from the Little Mermaid in a sequence? My daughter absolutely loves this song and it would make her so excited to see it.

Oh yeah, Some good christmas sequences would be great too. I will return the favor and share as well. Im a newbie trying to get it figured out.

My email is jasontrammel@ymail.com

Thank you

Edited by jaztram

I'm doing The Main Street Electrical Parade but its in 96 channels. Two versions, one from Disney's CD and the other combined from the CD version and the live version. I have "Believe" but its the only sequence that I purchased from http://ourlightdisplay.webs.com/ They did a nice job on it and it's well worth the small fee. Of course I modified it for my display.

• 4 weeks later...

hey gdesch,

could you pm me and let me know what disney sequences you have. i'm a big disney fan and would love to add some disney music to my show. any size will do. i have 48 channels but can adapt to any size you may have.

thanks

ps--you can pm me or send me an email

my email is jljett@zoomtown.com

• 11 months later...

I have some 16 channel Disney sequences that I'm willing to trade for other Disney sequences! I've created: Fantasmic Opening, Christmas Fantasy Parade, Welcome to Disneyland Announcement, World of Color, and The Cleaner (From Toy Story)