Light-O-Rama Forums

Dreams of Fireflies

PeKu

Hey everyone i just finished sequencing the new TSO and would love any feedback..this is my first attempt at Sequencing without a little help from some others hard work. This is my first year and im only using 32 channels.I've also decided to go with a blue and white theme this year( im considering adding some different colors). I should note the timing seems a touch off in the video but thats likely the camera as it seems very good on the PC...

https://vimeo.com/53366388

Cheers everyone and goodluck with your shows :)

Great Job!!!

You might want to make a sign to put in the yard, "Warning, this song may cause Seizures". :P That's a compliment by the way.

Edited by Santas Helper

Great Job!!!

You might want to make a sign to put in the yard, "Warning, this song may cause Seizures". :P That's a compliment by the way.

Hahaha Thanks Tom. My whole show is pretty flashy. only have one quieter song (fur elise) and even that gets moving. Havent turned the lights on yet but testing in the den seemed safe...hmmm wait a minute i actually did have a mild heart attack last week( yep Thats how i found the time).. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha Thanks Tom. My whole show is pretty flashy. only have one quieter song (fur elise) and even that gets moving. Havent turned the lights on yet but testing in the den seemed safe...hmmm wait a minute i actually did have a mild heart attack last week( yep Thats how i found the time).. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, I have a few TSO songs that are pretty active myself. B)

I like the guitar effect right at 30 seconds.

If you're looking for some constructive criticism... :) The first 30 seconds seemed kind of repetitive. Just switching between the two sets of lights.

I too went with a blue and white theme, same LED brands when possible. I think it makes everything look cleaner, slightly less chaotic.