Light-O-Rama Forums

Trim a Home LED light sets

tofer26

Just curious if anyone uses these light sets in their display? K-mart has them on sale right now for half off, but was wondering if it is a get what you pay for thing. I knew about the Martha Stewart rumors, which they also sell, but haven't seen anything about these. Thanks.

Wondering why no one is answering you? Most people dont do well with "these" as a description of an item in a query. Make and model will get you further. Or just make and a description such as 100 ct C9 made by XYZ being sold at K Mart.

Any of the Trim A Home brand, C9's, C6's, M5's, C3's, Mini's. The 50 or 100 count. It looks as if they changed their sale to 33% off now. Earlier today they had 50 count C9's that were 25 ft for $ 6.70 each. Now they are showing $ 9.99. Still not bad, but just couldn't decide if they were worth it or not.

I think if you look at the ad, they are 33% off now but Saturday only they are 50% off. I have used these over the last several years,( bought when they were 50% off and they had a trade in discount. they fade good and are nice and bright. Bigest problem I have seen is the lke to rust.