Light-O-Rama Forums

When i play my Sequence Visualizer is not working

RickAbel43

Hi

I have been working on my sequening for a few weeks not and keep changing things in my Visualizer and watching them play as i get different parts of songs play and now my Visulizer is not working? I have tried several different Sequences and nothing still ...Is there maybe something that i clicked wrong to where it is not finding it? Can someone please help? Thankyou Rick

Hi

It is checked in Sequences Control Visualizer, also after reading up on some others forums i checked these to and they both match 127-0-0-1 and 30303 under Preference and still not working...but i seen something last night i was playing one of my sequences and at 1:50 to 2:05 the Visualizer was playing some of the lights and then stopped again. so i tried it again and at the same times it did it again just some of the lights and i cant figure out why it start doing this because two days ago it was working great and now nothing really...so please if anyone can help please do so and thankyou Rick

I have the Standard hardware program.....I have noticed that i have tried 6 different sequences and they all only play between 1:50 and 2:05 in the Vizualizer only...weird is there something that i did or what i can not figure it out everything was working great on saturday and now cant view anything i try to do...can someone please help...thankyou