Light-O-Rama Forums

computer crash

john fulkerson

still getting everthing ready and my main show computer crashes got it fixed with new hardware and when i try to activate my lor software it says i have it on to many computers what i do ??i have it on my main editor computer a laptop to transfer files and my show computer is that to many?? it tells me i got to buy a license again , i just bought one i have my sequences stored on 3 different computers just in case this happens but what i do about the software i cant see spending alot of money again on another license after i just bought one

i just read the lor website and it says my software doesnt expire i am not upgrading i already have advanced and 24 ccr license for superstar the highest level of both so why cant i activate it on my computer after its been fixed?

Somewhere in the depths of the inner workings of the LOR software, it has determined that you've registered the software on 5 different computers. Thus when you try to activate this license it's not doing so because it is seeing a 6th computer register.

Based on the error message you posted, you really (really) need to contact support. They can get the problem resolved for you.

i just read the lor website and it says my software doesnt expire i am not upgrading i already have advanced and 24 ccr license for superstar the highest level of both so why cant i activate it on my computer after its been fixed?

Did you get this resolved?

problem resolved they updated me for that computer i dont care what anyones says DON is the man thanks don john