Light-O-Rama Forums

NC DISPLAYS

paralegalnc

Thought I would put this out there as well so as to avoid shipping...I have this on Craigslist but thought I'd post it here...I have these items for sale..the tree and the snowflakes are all Incandescent...I am selling because I have all LED lights. The White Tree is $25..one set of lights does not work . LED Lolipops...$15. The Large Snowflakes $10 Ea and the small $5 I also have 2 other larger Snowflakes that I did not take a picture of for sale as well...one with lights the other without...$5 and $3 .. The Santa Face $40 Snowman is sold.

http://s1067.beta.ph...998557365425464

http://s1067.beta.ph...944505375386926

http://s1067.beta.ph...986106090902028

Edited by ezimnow

Guest wbottomley

Everyone drive to visit my light show. Come during the daytime hours to go to a tree farm and get it fresh. Then, swing by to watch for a while.

By the way... I plan to fire up a domain I have - CarolinaLightTour.com sometime next year.

Big doing’s in Concord, NC this weekend. Friday 11/16 is the tree lighting with fireworks at 7:30 PM. Saturday 11/17 is the Concord Christmas parade.

WOW!!!! I can't get over how many LOR'ers there are near me! :D

I'm a newbie, and 2012 is our first year doing this. I have been programming the display ALL YEAR, then we started construction of all the 'hardware' in the fall. Fortunately, I am one week ahead of schedule. And as of last weekend, it's ALL out in the yard, wired, etc., -ready to go! I have been running tests nightly to tweak some fades and so forth. But our show officially starts Thanksgiving night!

We are behind the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Charlotte off of Harris Houston Rd. Our banners for "Lights at the Quarter" are at the entrance to our neighborhood Hunting Creek. You can also check us out on Facebook: Lightsatthe Quarter. (Videos coming soon!)

By the way - we're only a couple of miles from the Speedway as well...

post-10255-0-47081000-1352926695_thumb.j

Edited by ThatDJTroy
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Right behind Charlotte Motor Speedway, Rocky River subdivision between Morehead and Roberta Rd. Third year 160 LOR channels. 5906 Granite Lane, Harrisburg, NC

• Like 1

WOW!!!! I can't get over how many LOR'ers there are near me! :D

I'm a newbie, and 2012 is our first year doing this. I have been programming the display ALL YEAR, then we started construction of all the 'hardware' in the fall. Fortunately, I am one week ahead of schedule. And as of last weekend, it's ALL out in the yard, wired, etc., -ready to go! I have been running tests nightly to tweak some fades and so forth. But our show officially starts Thanksgiving night!

We are behind the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Charlotte off of Harris Houston Rd. Our banners for "Lights at the Quarter" are at the entrance to our neighborhood Hunting Creek. You can also check us out on Facebook: Lightsatthe Quarter. (Videos coming soon!)

By the way - we're only a couple of miles from the Speedway as well...

its funny, we get alot of people that come from the speedway and they are disappointed once they see the dancing lights. I know the speedway means well, and they have a few lights (lol) but everyone is mad that they have long long long lines, cost $20 and are just static displays. That's why I created a sheet with other LOR displays to pass out to cars when they come. They are truly thankful. people seem to like the dancing lights.

Oh yes I'll have mine up by the first week of December..this is our 3rd year and we have 160 channels...Belagio poles..Arch's...Spiral tree..North Star...30ft beam of light.Snow Flakes of all sizes...Snow tubes...Bouncing Icicles...Red,Green,Blue and White LED, Video...Mini Trees....and all new songs for this year!!!!!

Just saw your show...... It was awesome!

• Like 1

Thanks so much for taking the trip out here...We will have to get out to see yours as well...We have another local guy here in Huntersville as well...He has a Great display!

Sent you a PM for your addy.....

Guest wbottomley

its funny, we get alot of people that come from the speedway and they are disappointed once they see the dancing lights. I know the speedway means well, and they have a few lights (lol) but everyone is mad that they have long long long lines, cost $20 and are just static displays. That's why I created a sheet with other LOR displays to pass out to cars when they come. They are truly thankful. people seem to like the dancing lights.

I've heard that many times. The way I phrase it, donate $10 to mine where you get much more plus it helps a local charity. No long lines either.

• 3 months later...

Right behind Charlotte Motor Speedway, Rocky River subdivision between Morehead and Roberta Rd. Third year 160 LOR channels. 5906 Granite Lane, Harrisburg, NC

We got out to see your 2012 display. AWESOME!!!

I especially loved all your mini trees, and their multi-colors (channels).

We start our Halloween display mid October and then start setting up for Christmas just after the last trick or treater is gone.  Keep it running thru January 1st.