Light-O-Rama Forums

NC DISPLAYS

paralegalnc

ok I don't know about you...but I want to see everyone elses lights. so...need to know where to go. I don't think anyone on here is a stalker so...let's put our names... address and the date our lights go on. that way others can come by! if you want them to

David & Patty Fantetti 263 Palaside Drive, Concord, NC 28025 November 25th (Different show December 26)

ok I don't know about you...but I want to see everyone elses lights. so...need to know where to go. I don't think anyone on here is a stalker so...let's put our names... address and the date our lights go on. that way others can come by! if you want them to

David & Patty Fantetti 263 Palaside Drive, Concord, NC 28025 November 25th (Different show December 26)

It would not be smart to be a stalker in NC... the Second ammenment is very strong here.... ;-) I know I exercise it...

Sycamore Rd, in Salisbury. I plan to start running the show the weekend after Turkey day.

I hope to be able to visit all of the "locals" this year as well. I am In Huntersville off of Stumtown road in the MacAulay Subdivision...Stop and say hello if you are a LOR member....You will see my Display as I am right off the main road on Mcauley Rd.

Oh yes I'll have mine up by the first week of December..this is our 3rd year and we have 160 channels...Belagio poles..Arch's...Spiral tree..North Star...30ft beam of light.Snow Flakes of all sizes...Snow tubes...Bouncing Icicles...Red,Green,Blue and White LED, Video...Mini Trees....and all new songs for this year!!!!!

Oh yes I'll have mine up by the first week of December..this is our 3rd year and we have 160 channels...Belagio poles..Arch's...Spiral tree..North Star...30ft beam of light.Snow Flakes of all sizes...Snow tubes...Bouncing Icicles...Red,Green,Blue and White LED, Video...Mini Trees....and all new songs for this year!!!!!

Video?????

I guess I will hold up the Easter part of NC for you guys. I'm in Goldsboro. If I can get out that way I will definetly come by and see your guys displays. First year for me and I am hoping not to make a flop this year. I will post a video when I am up and running and hopefully you guys can show me where I can improve.

• Like 1

Yes, I am running the Virtual Santa and in addition I have incorporated Video to go along with the songs and synchronization..

• Like 1

WHOA! I have some competition!

I am in Harvest Point, which is in back of Monteith. Last years show here: www.huntersvillechristmaslights.com

If you are going to see the lights at the Charlotte Motor Speedway you can stop and see mine in Falcon Chase off of Pitts School Rd. in Concord. I will start to setup on Blcak Friday. This is my second year so it will be twice the fun.

If you are going to see the lights at the Charlotte Motor Speedway you can stop and see mine in Falcon Chase off of Pitts School Rd. in Concord. I will start to setup on Blcak Friday. This is my second year so it will be twice the fun.

hey that's not far.... may have to come by on Friday. Mine starts on Sunday. that's the day my husband and I met. our first date was going and getting me a Christmas tree because he had a truck. And then we put lights on it. So... kinda the same thing right? except this tree is 10 feet and there are 8000 lights? :P I am over behind CMC Northeast just look for the bright spot in the sky. I have a problem with the speedway. A. cost toooooo much to drive through there. B. I heard it's not all that... C. I'd rather drive to McCaddenville.

hey that's not far.... may have to come by on Friday. Mine starts on Sunday. that's the day my husband and I met. our first date was going and getting me a Christmas tree because he had a truck. And then we put lights on it. So... kinda the same thing right? except this tree is 10 feet and there are 8000 lights? :P I am over behind CMC Northeast just look for the bright spot in the sky. I have a problem with the speedway. A. cost toooooo much to drive through there. B. I heard it's not all that... C. I'd rather drive to McCaddenville.

I'll be looking for that bright spot in the sky. You are right about the Speedway lights. Not a lot of bang for the buck plus I don't want to pay $12 just to ice skate. Only problem with McCaddenville is the traffic. Some nights you can't get near the place. I can't wait to see the other Charlotte and NC LOR displays this year.

Well sadly I have to agree. Went to the speedway last year and thought it was a waste of money. You would think with all the money they do make it would be for Free!...Anyway, at least we have 2 other reasons to visit that area this year....Looking forward to seeing the other displays myself.

I'll be looking for that bright spot in the sky. You are right about the Speedway lights. Not a lot of bang for the buck plus I don't want to pay $12 just to ice skate. Only problem with McCaddenville is the traffic. Some nights you can't get near the place. I can't wait to see the other Charlotte and NC LOR displays this year.

you can ice skate?? now see, I'd pay $12 to ice skate...lol.. I get what Bruton is trying to do...raising money for charity and all... well guess what... I am too. But I am giving the people the option... not forcing them. I look at lights because, I don't know, there is something about lights and christmas music.... fills the heart with joy. some people can't afford to give to charity this year, some people cant afford the gas to drive to McCaddenville, some people can't to go to the speedway... I'm free... :) now on the weekends... we're going to have hot cocoa and baked goods for sale... yummy :) I will expect to see you guys/gals there. come on by... (just not December 8th...night of my christmas party..gunna be super duper busy) but make sure you say HI