Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Utility Ready for Download!

Guest guest

Chuck ... AWSOME ... I was thinking LOR need this so you cna easly 'load' all you Chann config. Not that right click on EACH is to mcu but does kill a few min each chan {Adds Up}. Dude a Cold on is on me.

Darrell,

I've got a laundry list of stuff I'd like to be able to do. For now, I'm waiting for LOR-II to see what it offers before I waste any time re-inventing the wheel.

No. You just downloaded it before I added that column. Go download it again, then you'll have the version with the color column and that can be read back into LOR. ;)

Feel free to post here or PM me with any questions.

BTW: I've been fooling around with it today while dodging thunderstorms. Might have a new update in a day or so.

I really need to do something about the docs/help since it's not obvious how some of the things work. (Unless you've read this entire thread.) :shock:

Note that the instructions on my web site are out of date. I'll fix them ASAP.

Mike B wrote:

Chuck I just downloaded your latest LOR Utility v 1.0.0.4 and it doesn't have color column either. Did I download from the wrong place?

Mike

Mike,

You are correct. I copied the wrong file.

Try it now.

Edit: You should have version 1.0.0.6.

ChuckHutchings wrote:

Mike B wrote:
Chuck I just downloaded your latest LOR Utility v 1.0.0.4 and it doesn't have color column either. Did I download from the wrong place?

Mike

Mike,

You are correct. I copied the wrong file.

Try it now.

i just tried myself and the first download link is 1.0.0.4....the zip file is 1.0.0.6 and has the color column in it