Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

Does anyone have or plan on doing. From the Home Alone Soundtrack "All alone on christmas" by Darlene Love? I'm doing some projection work with that song and would love my trees to sing along.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Has anyone done Happy by Pharrell? I am planning on doing this, but it will be a while before I am starting on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me out? I'm doing faces for the 1st time this year and I'm new to doing the Sequences for them. I'm looking for help on the Purple People Eater? My face is made with 6 channels. 2 for eyes, and 4 for mouth.

I am back, yes I have Happy Birthday but it says dear Ryan, I did it for a friend.  its easy to manipulate the mouth for different names.

Yes on Happy

Yes on Chipz,

I am also going to do Let It Go from Frozen for obvious reasons.  I just hope I don't shoot myself, my daughter plays that song all day long, over and over.

Can anyone help me out? I'm doing faces for the 1st time this year and I'm new to doing the Sequences for them. I'm looking for help on the Purple People Eater? My face is made with 6 channels. 2 for eyes, and 4 for mouth.

What exactly do you need help with?

• Like 3

Hi,

Can you do this song by ch!pz?

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FNiD_GaFGg

Thanks,

Scott

Great find, this one is going to be fun, but before I start I need a light sequence to it, has anyone done this song yet so I can cut and paste it to mine?

I am back, yes I have Happy Birthday but it says dear Ryan, I did it for a friend.  its easy to manipulate the mouth for different names.

Yes on Happy

Yes on Chipz,

I am also going to do Let It Go from Frozen for obvious reasons.  I just hope I don't shoot myself, my daughter plays that song all day long, over and over.

What exactly do you need help with?

And I am HAPPY!

Thanks!

Carlos, I could use Rockwell's Somebody's watching me! Any chance I could get it from you?

Matt, I'm having a hard time getting the sequence down. I have the song, but I just can't get it to line up right!

:unsure:

Carlos, I could use Rockwell's Somebody's watching me! Any chance I could get it from you?

Could you not find it in my dropbox acct found below in my signature.

for audio you have to direct email me.

• Like 1

Matt, I'm having a hard time getting the sequence down. I have the song, but I just can't get it to line up right!

:unsure:

Did you set papagayo to 25 fps before you started lining up mouth movements, you cant change it later you have to have it set to 25fps from the get go.

If you are not lining up properly try scewing the track left and right until it matches up.  I have a video out that shows how to do this.  i believe it is on page 7 or 8 of this thread,

If you are using my faces sequence then you may have the wrong mp3.  

Email me directly if you don't have the right song.  check my signature below.

Edited by matt stuart

Has anyone done a sequence to Alice Coppers " Man behind the mask" or Will Smith aka DJ Jazzy Jeff's "Nightmare on my street" for a face. I have them for a 16 channel sequence but not for a face.

do you have Grim Grinning ghost long version or Nightmare on my street by will smith?   I need help with these

never mind with the long version with grim grinning ghost.   I still need nightmare on my street.  the face part actually....