Light-O-Rama Forums

LED Board

toolmaker1

I have several of these LED boards can anyone offer some help in making spot lights and or I have another idea but need some help with the power supply. I have alot of these and I am willing to share for some help. These are all one one circut I just thought they would be nice to use as spot lights or attatch the boards to light poles, I was trying to think of a way to split the power supply up. Any help would be a huge help.

post-2945-0-89278500-1352421140_thumb.jp

I can try to help, but need a lot more info. First your last statement was something about splitting up the power supply. Not real sure what you are saying there. As for spot lights. I am thinking a spot light is where you focus the light into a small area. Not real sure how one would focus those LEDs other than they all would have to be put into some light fixture that would have reflectors to the side. Any idea as to the wattage of the LEDs?

Voltage is 19-32V and .315 - 3.15 A, I would still like to use these as a light pole. But thinking the power supplies would be way too much money for individuals. Or even make housing and mount under the eves of the house. I think their is allot of things to do with them just need to figure out to power them for a relative cheap price.

Voltage is 19-32V and .315 - 3.15 A, I would still like to use these as a light pole. But thinking the power supplies would be way too much money for individuals. Or even make housing and mount under the eves of the house. I think their is allot of things to do with them just need to figure out to power them for a relative cheap price.

I am assuming DC. You can get decent power supplies for 25 to 30 bucks. 1000 watt 24 volt is 30 bucks at automation direct.com.

Creative lighting sells several as well.

tj

Edited by tjflory
  • Like 1