Light-O-Rama Forums

Sincere Apology from Wire Frame D'Lites

DougP

I would like to sincerely apologize to all of you that have been looking at my website (www.wireframedlites.com) and wanting to order frames for your display this year. This is my second year of making frames and the response has literally been over the top. I have made some mistakes, but I have made a big effort to correct them and prevent them from happening again.

For the second year in a row, I have been forced to stop taking orders in October due to the huge backlog of frames ordered for this Christmas. Next year I’m going to pre-manufacture some of my best sellers in the hopes that I will have some unclaimed stock on hand after October. This adventure has been a part time job for me up to this point. I intend to make next year my first year of full time frame building.

If you are thinking of ordering a frame, remember that early orders get early shipment! If you need to make payment arrangements to get your order in early, I will be happy to work with you.

I have been asked in the past about the comments from customers on my website. Each one is in the words of my customer! (hehehe and I do have the emails to backup each one!!!)

Remember, at Wire Frame D’lites, custom frames are always a pleasure! Send us a sketch! We do not care what it’s sketched out on! We would love to work with you on a custom quote.

I would like to take this moment to invite you to join my newsletter. You can sign up by clicking on the link labeled “Sign up for our Free Newsletter”. I’m still in the process of getting it setup and hope to use it to send out notices of new frames.

Doug

Trust me on this Doug is very professional the frames he makes are outstanding, I would recommend D lite Frames in a heart beat.

+100 Doug is awesome to work with and does exceptional work. I needed what I considered to be a very large order and Doug worked with me on payments over 3-4 months and built me an amazing set of wire frames that will probably out live me.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and I hope that each and everyone has the display of your dreams this year.

Display of my dreams? Yes. Display of one of our neighbor's nightmares? Double yes! LOL!.... :)

Glad to hear things are going well Doug. I'm the type of person to build everything myself, but I have browsed your website numerous times. I have a couple things for next year, that I may throw your way as I don't think I'll have the time myself and I've heard nothing but good things about your products.

I've got four of Doug's frames and they are really nice. One I've attached lights too and the other three, I'll flood light them this year and see how it goes. Overall, great quality of work and care! Thanks Doug :)

• The topic was locked