Light-O-Rama Forums

Dual video card w/ Projector outputing video on second display

gizmomkr

Wondering if its just me or if other have had this issue.

I have a dual video card in my show pc, and a projector hooked to the second display.

I can play a sequence (with video in it) and a window opens and I can drag it to the second display, but IF I leave it there, and the sequence starts over, or I hit the play button again, S3 crashes with a reffernce to the video window.

Does anyone else do video clips with a dual video card ? do you run it full screen and have you ever seen this type of error ?

Thanks.

I had lots of issues using dual monitor cards (tried 3 different ones). settled on a VGA spliiter (one in two out) worked GREAT, no more issues, used one of the outs to a 50 foot vga cable to the projector, other to my moniter at the PC.

Try playing with the video settings. (Edit>Preferences> Video Preferences) You can make the video play on your second display automatically and you can choose to have it play full screen if you wish. I don't know if this'll help, but I sequence songs with videos every now and then and I've never had a problem with it and I always have them play on my second display.