Light-O-Rama Forums

newbie in UK

Guest guest

Hi,

Quick question.Been doing alot of reading over the past months and now notice a sale is now on.If i say to lor"i want everything i need to start up,i want to spend $xxxx on equipment(plugn play) including delivery,would they be able to come up with a package for me???

Regards

I'm guessing not. I think it's rather hectic around there...shipping things like crazy.

You need--

~Software (with serial/usb connector)
~Controllers. Since you said "plug and play", I'm guessing you don't want to install/mount controllers. Then, go with the Showtime products. They should all be self-explaintory.

Chuck is right, if you post what you are willing to spend and how much you are willing to put together vs. plug n play I'm sure someone will give you a complete shopping list of everything you need. I've been watching the LOR boards for a long time and PC in general and everyone here is extremely helpful if you just ask.

Toymakr000 wrote:

Kenj
You forgot to add. Most of us are more than willing to spend someone else's $$$$:laughing:

General rule of thumb:

Start with what you are willing to spend, then double it! :laughing:

Ain't that the truth!!...:laughing:

But in all seriousiness, we will be more then willing to help ya out. Just let us know what you want to spend. I go no problem spending someone else's money, thats easy!!

Greg

marko wrote:

Hi,

Quick question.Been doing alot of reading over the past months and now notice a sale is now on.If i say to lor"i want everything i need to start up,i want to spend $xxxx on equipment(plugn play) including delivery,would they be able to come up with a package for me???

Regards

Hi,

Light O Rama contact information:

phone: 973 772 6865 .... The best email for pre-order questions is info@lightorama.com

The LOR staff answers that question many times a day :) Give us a call or send an email. Although the shipping people are busy we do have a number of other people to answering questions like yours.

Ok,

Lets see what you come up with.

My budget is $2000-$2500,(maybe $3000 at a push)but bear in mind i may decide to sell my current display and get lights in from across the pond!as they are 2 pin so those are to come out of the fund.

I am no expert or electrician so the easier the better!

Regards,

Mark

Have emailed lor as requested but no reply? want to spend money during sale but sale ends very soon,hope reply comes in next few days hope it does!

Regards,

Mark:smile:

marko wrote:

Have emailed lor as requested but no reply? want to spend money during sale but sale ends very soon,hope reply comes in next few days hope it does!

Regards,

Mark:smile:

Mark,

Give LOR a call on the number Dan gave. If you use this website it will only cost you 1p per minute from UK.