Light-O-Rama Forums

Where is Santa Claus -Looking

Joecap393

Hi All -

Has anyone sequenced Judy Pancoast's new song "Where is Santa Claus" yet, and would be willing to share? I want to add it, but won't have enough time to sequence it from scratch, but would probably be able to midify it to fit my show.

If anyone can share, it would be appreciated!

Thakns,

Joe

I just saw the you tube video, the night she wrote it. I like it. Can you buy the single mp3 or do you have to get whole album. I could only find the album

I just saw the you tube video, the night she wrote it. I like it. Can you buy the single mp3 or do you have to get whole album. I could only find the album

If you e-mail Judy directly, chances are you will be given the song for free. Just tell her you want to use it in your Christmas Display. Judy loves to allow us crazy holiday decorators to use her music. Why? Because it actually helps her to sell her music as some folks will only hear the song in a display and nowhere else. She has been very gracioius with us in giving us her Halloween song, "The Good Times Goosebumps Motel" and her "House on Christmas Street".

So e-mail Judy and chances are she'll send you the MP3 file for her new song to use.

Good Luck!

Edited by Orville