Light-O-Rama Forums

Is it too last to ask for items on LOR II ?

Guest guest

Thats a great idea. I sure could have used it tonight. I got so busy building all my tracks I forgot to save and of course it had to lock up on me and loose all my work. It wasn't a fault of LOR I was trying to print my tracks and I forgot that I haven't reloaded my printer driver yet. Anyway I am looking forward to that upgrade.:D

The auto save is a nice feature, but my work around for power failure is a $30 battery
backup system I bought on sale. And I also use it on my Show computer at Christmas,
for the times when the power goes off for those few seconds, and requires a computer
reboot, and your not home. This has happen to me before, but not anymore.
Michael

The auto save is a nice feature, but my work around for power failure is a $30 battery backup system I bought on sale. And I also use it on my Show computer at Christmas, for the times when the power goes off for those few seconds, and requires a computer reboot, and your not home. This has happen to me before, but not anymore.

On my show computer I have the BIOS setup to automatically power on the PC when power is applied. Since I already have LOR setup to automatically start when Windows does I don't have to worry if I lose power when I am not home.

tom.

• 3 years later...

LightORamaDan wrote:

Thanks for the input. I agree that autosave is a good idea. We will look into implementing it.
Is S3 going to have autosave??

old thread!

S3 visualizer does have autosave with option on how many minutes. SE S3 does not have it. Remember that the visualizer is a new program not connected to SE.

Thanks Bob... I did know it is an old thread- I started with the oldest date for fun. You answered an actual question I had.

-Logan