Light-O-Rama Forums

Difference between red bulb and blue bulb in system tray?

rhino

I forget what the difference is between the displayed bulb in the system tray.

Red bulb = disabled.

Blue bulb = enabled?

What is disabled? enabled?

Currently have pc, with adaptor, with one controller (powered on with blinking red light). Started LOR Control Panel and the red bulb shows in the system tray (Windows XP).

Red/Disabled = If you have shows scheduled to run, they never will.

Blue/Enabled = If you have shows scheduled to run, they will at the scheduled time.

Guest wbottomley

I forget what the difference is between the displayed bulb in the system tray.

Red bulb = disabled.

Blue bulb = enabled?

What is disabled? enabled?

Currently have pc, with adaptor, with one controller (powered on with blinking red light). Started LOR Control Panel and the red bulb shows in the system tray (Windows XP).

99% of questions like this will have answers located in the help menu by pressing F1 while the sequencer is open.

• Like 1

Male announcer: The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a white zone.

Female announcer: No, the white zone is for loading. Now, there is no stopping in a RED zone.

Male announcer: The red zone has always been for loading.

Female announcer: Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for unloading.

Male announcer: Look Betty, don't start up with your white zone s*** again. There's just no stopping in a white zone.

Female announcer: Oh really, Vernon? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.

Male announcer: It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.

• Like 2

I just found this out,,,,William posted before that a yellow light is a show on demand

Yellow? Must be the color settings on your monitor. All mine are orange when I run a show on demand from any of the desktop or laptop computers I own.