Light-O-Rama Forums

Will pay for custom LOR sequences!

Chris_Deeke

I am looking to hire someone to do a few custom LOR sequences for my display this year. I have a 48 channel set-up and will provide the diagram for my display. I did a few sequences for my display last year and it turned out pretty good, but I am wanting something a little more profesional. Sequencing is not my strong suit, and its rather boring to me. smile.png

My set up is rather simple with 16 channels of mini trees, an 8 channel leaping arch, another set of 4 mini trees, 4 channels of icicles on the roof, and the remainder of channels are windows, bushes, and trees.

I am just wanting about 3-4 of the "classic" christmas song sequences at this point. I will need these completed within 3 weeks and will PAY well for your effort. If you are capable of this please send me a message. Thank you!!!

Guest wbottomley

I am looking to hire someone to do a few custom LOR sequences for my display this year. I have a 48 channel set-up and will provide the diagram for my display. I did a few sequences for my display last year and it turned out pretty good, but I am wanting something a little more profesional. Sequencing is not my strong suit, and its rather boring to me. smile.png

My set up is rather simple with 16 channels of mini trees, an 8 channel leaping arch, another set of 4 mini trees, 4 channels of icicles on the roof, and the remainder of channels are windows, bushes, and trees.

I am just wanting about 3-4 of the "classic" christmas song sequences at this point. I will need these completed within 3 weeks and will PAY well for your effort. If you are capable of this please send me a message. Thank you!!!

At this time of the year, you're late for the ball game. But, if you get lucky, happy lighting.