Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Goes Dubstep

TitanBry77

Hey all, thought some of you may enjoy this. I wanted to do a dubstep song (well more than 1) but you know how time goes. Did this for our Halloween party, was a pretty big hit. The audio sync is a bit off in the video, had trouble when I was putting it back in. Started raining too right near the end. Enjoy:

• Like 1

Yes I priced it all using smart pixels, ccr and dumb RGB. It definitely came out less with the dumb RGB stuff. If you are looking for next year though I bet the price will come down a lot on everything. In the end I went with the dumb stuff too because I can't imagine sequencing for each pixel. I have enough trouble with one element lol.

i like it. Im a dubstep fan so it works for me. Im going to add in a dubstep clip somewhere in my show, but it will be part of my after show not my main show.

Thanks, yes this was an after show not a main show. I ran it one night in the main show and I could tell a lot of people were like what the heck is that. Although, some of the young n's in my neighborhood when they saw it prime time were like that is the coolest thing I've ever seen lol.

I am thinking of doing the Dubstep Violinist as part of my main show for Christmas, have you heard her, Crystallize? Beautiful song, and mild enough that it may fly. We'll see.