The perfect Chrsitmas tree

Denmark

Nope. Those are LOR Cosmic Color Ribbons. You need 12 to make it work like that.

OMG! that's $3000! though I think if I knew how I'd program them (newbie) I'd probably buy it. It is cool as He$$ :D and I like stuff like that...but it looks kinda intimidating to me now

Guest wbottomley

I wish they would come out with a book called, "Strips for Dummies". :lol:

Just don't get it mixed up with stripping for dummies. :P

• Like 1

that's $3000! though I think if I knew how I'd program them (newbie) I'd probably buy it. It is cool as He$$ :D and I like stuff like that...but it looks kinda intimidating to me now

Those are like a Bugatti Veyron, its a sweet car, but most of us just get a Chevy to start with. All good things can come in time with patience and creativity. If that tree is your goal, find a way to get there. Spare job, selling current toys, offering any of your skills up for sale in exchange for equipment. I thought my first year (also this year) was going to be just a single 16 ch controller, but I found many ways to get more equipment and now have 64 channels. Where there is a will, there are many avenues you can follow to get there.

that's $3000! though I think if I knew how I'd program them (newbie) I'd probably buy it. It is cool as He$$ :D and I like stuff like that...but it looks kinda intimidating to me now

Those are like a Bugatti Veyron, its a sweet car, but most of us just get a Chevy to start with. All good things can come in time with patience and creativity. If that tree is your goal, find a way to get there. Spare job, selling current toys, offering any of your skills up for sale in exchange for equipment. I thought my first year (also this year) was going to be just a single 16 ch controller, but I found many ways to get more equipment and now have 64 channels. Where there is a will, there are many avenues you can follow to get there.

Is that where the "stripping for dummies" come in?? :P:D:rolleyes:

Is that where the "stripping for dummies" come in?? :P:D:rolleyes:

I am putting a pole in my front yard, but it's a mega tree pole. So um no not that skill. I actually bartered my steel sculpting and welding skills to make a custom set of five wire frames for a fellow decorator. It gave me an outlet to use my sculpting skills in a down economy. Now I have hope that I can find others in the future that would like to make the same arrangement. (I'm thinking of a giant 3D singing spider for Halloween next year or maybe a host of singing angels for Christmas) So there, there's a type of bartering to get what you want and meet the needs of another decorator.

Just think of the skills sets we all have and jobs we do each day that fellow decorators could benefit from. A mechanic needs some DMX setups, and a fellow decorator needs a transmission fixed. Or a IT tech needs 3 more controllers, and someone switching to DMX needs a computer repaired. It's all back scratching and helping each other out.