Light-O-Rama Forums

blank space below timeline

scottraposo

I had to install the LOR software on a new computer this year. Unfortunately when I am in the sequence building mode it is putting a blank area below the timeline that causes the channel name to not match up with the correct line. Also, when I click on a channel box it actually highlights the box below it. Has anyone run into this issue before? Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

I had to install the LOR software on a new computer this year. Unfortunately when I am in the sequence building mode it is putting a blank area below the timeline that causes the channel name to not match up with the correct line. Also, when I click on a channel box it actually highlights the box below it. Has anyone run into this issue before? Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Sort of sounds like a video card type issue to me. In the Sequence Editor click "Edit -> Preferences -> Display Preferences" then click the "Advanced OpenGL Settings" button. If everything looks right there, and none of the options in that window fix the problem, then a screen shot would be most helpful for everyone to get a better grasp of what is going on.