Light-O-Rama Forums

No Full Screen Video **Hot! Display is tomorrow!

Tceperry

I have the Advanced (most expensive) license and I can't ge the video to play full screen. Is there a trick I am missing? Everything runs great, but the video comes up small in the upper left corner. Has maximize button, but doesn't "stick". When I stretch the window it's about 50/50 whether it sticks or not. Running Win 7 64 OS.

I was just talking about the video. Did a web search, and found out that I missed the preferences setting to "Use Full Screen". Amazing how well things work when you read the instructions and hit the right buttons!! So, as you suggest, I AM just going away (very happy).

• Like 1

Guest wbottomley

I was just talking about the video. Did a web search, and found out that I missed the preferences setting to "Use Full Screen". Amazing how well things work when you read the instructions and hit the right buttons!! So, as you suggest, I AM just going away (very happy).

I hope a lot of other users do the same thing. Great job locating the answer yourself.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If i run play in the sequence editor the video plays full screen on my second monitor. When i run my show on demand the video plays in a left corner of my first monitor. Is there a setting for full screen when show is playing on demand?

• 4 weeks later...

If i run play in the sequence editor the video plays full screen on my second monitor. When i run my show on demand the video plays in a left corner of my first monitor. Is there a setting for full screen when show is playing on demand?

Did you ever get an answer to this question? I've done an indoor show for several years where I synchronize lights to music/video - showing the video on a 42" TV. I've struggled before in getting the video to display on the TV instead of my computer, but this year I can't seem to find the magic trick to get it to work again. New laptop, so I'm having to find all new settings again. Any luck getting it moved over to the other screen all the time?