Light-O-Rama Forums

My Christmas Show

caniac

I guess it is a side effect of this hobby that you reach a point of having TOO MUCH MUSIC!! lol If I went with everything I have sequenced for this years show the show would run almost two hours. How many of you are running into that issue? Now have to go thru my list and figure out what to cut to keep it under an hour.

I have 2 hours worth done but will have a Christmas show from dec 1-31 and new years show 1-13. next year I plan on same thing with additional 2 hours at that point will do two hours together then repeat it the next two hours. Not sure what I will do for 2014 show.

When I start running into that, then I'll do two seperate shows on different nights so I can still use all the music and even provide a variety that way. Maybe have one night of my favoritest ones {and yes I know favoritest isn't a real word! :P }, then another night of a specific genre of the music and go from there,

This way the neighbors wouldn't get bored with the same show every night, since they are stuck with seeing it daily!

My show runs from 5:30p to 11pm with only a few songs repeating no more than two times. Viewers come and go throughout the night. I advertise the song schedule so people can come when they want to see their favorite songs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked