Light-O-Rama Forums

Day time walk through

marsh28

Some poeple on the halloween forums were interested in a day time walk through of my cemetery. I took a short video and figured I might as well post it here if anyone's interested.

Really like your display. Not doing DMX yet, but I'm interested in the wall washer lights that you referred to as "Chinese specials". Where can I acquire them?

Thanks for the walk through, very interesting. Do you have a favorite tutorial that explains making your own tombstones? Last summer I bought a couple sheets of 2" thick pink foam and that's far as I got. I experimented with a scrap piece and got fustrated with my lack of artistic skills.

Thanks for the walk-through. Nice props too!

I take it you don't use your front door, since it has DMX fixtures in front of it? How do you handle Trick or Treaters (or any other person who tries to visit)?

I like your setup. Do you have a background in artsy stuff? I like your Deadmau5 sequence too. Great work.

Torqumada

Actually, I don't really have any artistic talent. However, I've always loved building, creating things and doing these lights shows is my creative outlet. My profession as a civil trial attorney (on the defense side) is pretty darn stressful and LOR helps me let go of some of that stress. Thank God.

Thanks for the walk-through. Nice props too!

I take it you don't use your front door, since it has DMX fixtures in front of it? How do you handle Trick or Treaters (or any other person who tries to visit)?

Although the DMX fixtures can be moved, we just give out candy on the front steps. This has always worked since our house is in the City and we are able to close the street every year for a block party on Halloween night.

Some poeple on the halloween forums were interested in a day time walk through of my cemetery. I took a short video and figured I might as well post it here if anyone's interested.

this is great, has me thinking of some changes for next year.

Actually, I don't really have any artistic talent.

I'm sorry but I disagree. That was some of the nicest weathering techniques I've seen outside of Disney. And maybe inside :)