Light-O-Rama Forums

MITS Inventory Sale

JacobJDell

I wanted to thank everyone who participated in our presale this year and was so flexible in the delays experienced. We have sorted through the left over lights and will be offering them for sale starting November 1st. We will have most of the items in the catalog available. These lights are in stock and ship via FedEx daily. Customers who participated in the pre-sale will receive a discount code via email on Wednesday 10/31. Items are limited to quantity on hand and sold on a first come basis, sorry but we can't accept pre-orders or offer rain checks.

Hi Drew,

We keep a few of everything for replacements, but have lots of extra (think cases) of some stuff and thats what we will be selling off.

Guest wbottomley

I would want some LED's for the castle but since a special discount is being offered to a select few, I can wait for pre-orders to start next year from HLE.

I hate to be such a PITA, but.. same price for all or my dollar will be in someone else pocket.

I hate to rain on a perfectly good parade going right through the middle of a huge pity party, but I find myself almost laughingly unimpressed by 12%. Maybe it's just me...

It's a little insulting actually... I also don't get the point of waving it in front of people here who it wouldn't apply to.

That being said, I needed a yellow and pink strand of 35 cuz I need them only for 1 element where purple and orange, among other combinations, aren't working so well. So that will be my last MITS purchase.

Drew

I assume you paid full price so you wouldn't feel insulted.

• 4 weeks later...

We wanted to thank everyone with a Cyber Monday sale and offer our deepest discount of the season for one day only. If you ordered during the presale your coupon code will still work for an additional savings. Visit www.magicinthesky.com/lighting . Lights are limited to quantity on hand and sold on a first come basis, sorry but we can't accept pre-orders or offer rain checks.

Hi Bman, you uncovered my plan: sell one strand and retire.... Thanks for the catch I have corrected the issue so cart should work correctly.

Hey Jacob im noticing on the sale site that there is no option for cases of lights. When I go to the cart and try to add 24 count of each item I need to order that it bumps the count to 12 and will not allow me to add more... is there a solution to this?