Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween "No" Light Show 2012 Video

CLD Kevin

Excellent job.

It is kind of like one of those "private invitation, one night only, secret location, underground rave party, if you don't know about it in advance - you lose out" kind of shows...... :D

Love the addition of the extra CCR's. Glad to hear your moving the show and keeping it going! You have definately inspired a lot of people. I had cheesy lights this year because of our move, but I am very happy with our mouth movements for the faces. At least I got that accomplished. Next year I get to play with all my RGB's. Will get all the videos up this weekend, including a suprise!

Personally, I would go for it. After all.........This is Halloweeeeennnnn!!!! Muhahahah

Damn HOA

Check out my video

Would love to hear what the "god of lights" has to say!

Have a great Halloween, great shows and everyone be safe!!!

Sorry didnt get to respond. Thanks all for the kind comments. It's been very busy with getting ready for Halloween. I left all the lights on my house and turn them on Halloween night.

To clarify... I did not have a show. I decorated for Halloween night just like everyone else in the neighborhood :-)

The night went good. It was pretty crowded but not like last year. I added a fog machine and controlled with a LOR controller which was a nice addition. Thanks to a fellow LOR user that lives in the neighborhood for making me a relay. Worked out perfect.

Here is a couple of pics.post-2443-13517581189419_thumb.jpgpost-2443-13517581926685_thumb.jpg

Edited by CLD Kevin

This was a good costume surprise. Indian and the Headless Horseman on actual horses. I wonder if they got HOA approval before entering the neighborhood?? post-2443-13517585194156_thumb.jpg

Awesome! Still think you should have let one roll....jus' sayin' :)

Hope you get to do your show next year...somewhere!

Now it's time for a little video editing....

I decorated for Halloween night just like everyone else in the neighborhood :-)

Riiiiiiiight. Just like everyone else in the neighborhood. (wink,wink)

Couldn't tell which house was yours :lol:

Looks great!!! And I'm glad you did it anyway. Looks like a lot of people appreciated it too.

Still think you should have let one roll....jus' sayin' :)

Looks like he pretty much did.

• Like 1

GReat job Kevin, Love your decorations ;) right when i tohught i got my toes a little wet in the lighting display act, im shown i got a long ways to go.

RGB is my next move into with a 60 channel board from AUS if i ever save enough for it, but this is my first year.

So please someone tell me how my version of the now annoying Gangnum Style is.

http://youtu.be/DLfYA9UNtSY

I don't get it... Don't get that stupid song at all... One of the dumbest fads to come along since sagging your pants... We were trying to think the other day about stupid songs in other languages that splash onto the scene, we could only come up with Macarena, and Feliz Navidad that made it mainstream...

No offense meant to anyone that likes the song, just not for me. Plus, you don't know what the knucklehead is saying, he might be calling you stupid for all you know...

In the words of the Joker " Never start with the head! The victim gets all fuzzy!"

I took the "No Show" literally. I thought maybe you just lit the house up static.

Glad you ran it. Bet the HOA president choked on his pumpkin latte last night.

Like how you used the whole "decorated just like the rest of the neighborhood" loophole.

Most excellent! :)

So are you going to "decorate for christmas just like the rest of the neighborhood? LOL