Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween "No" Light Show 2012 Video

CLD Kevin

Yes, Yes….I know I said I wasn’t going to do anything this year. And it is still true. I sequences this song about a month ago thinking I was going to use it at a new location. Well the location never worked out and just thought it was going to waste.

For Halloween I was just going to put pumpkins on the lawn and that’s it. Then I added the CCRs on the house and it sat that way for a few days….and was going to sit that way until Halloween. I guess today something came over me so I put up the faces and a few other items…and recorded it.

There is still no show, but thought I at least do one song and then turn off the lights. Yes, the song is waaaayyyy over played, but in my defense…I sequences when it was just over played :-) lol

Brandon (MtDew4me) has the viral video of this song and did a great job. Let the crowds hang at his house this year!!

BTW, the singing face sync was off at the beginning…it was from lag. Too tired to redo the video.

1700 channels.

Happy Halloween....Kevin

• Like 1

I bet your neighbors pooped a brick when they saw this running, thinking OMG, he's at it again. :lol:

Great job.

• Like 1

I'm glad you had some fun for one night. What flood lights are you using? The ones that shine the audience.

Edited by scubado

Keep up the great work Kevin.. You have inspired hundreds of people to start there own displays.. Mine included. Your display has even made a impact in Canada.. More and more people are starting to create light shows north of your border. Myself and Canada thanks you. Happy Halloween..

Like what you did with sequencing the song. I have to admit I was almost expecting you got someone to re-record a few words of the song in protest.

Make that last "Stick it to em" and gracefully make an exit. Love it. I still think that your neighbors that want the show back should pack the HOA meeting.

Yes, Yes….I know I said I wasn’t going to do anything this year. And it is still true. I sequences this song about a month ago thinking I was going to use it at a new location. Well the location never worked out and just thought it was going to waste.

For Halloween I was just going to put pumpkins on the lawn and that’s it. Then I added the CCRs on the house and it sat that way for a few days….and was going to sit that way until Halloween. I guess today something came over me so I put up the faces and a few other items…and recorded it.

There is still no show, but thought I at least do one song and then turn off the lights. Yes, the song is waaaayyyy over played, but in my defense…I sequences when it was just over played :-) lol

Brandon (MtDew4me) has the viral video of this song and did a great job. Let the crowds hang at his house this year!!

BTW, the singing face sync was off at the beginning…it was from lag. Too tired to redo the video.

1700 channels.

Happy Halloween....Kevin

As always you never cease to amaze me, just when I think you can't take it any further you show me wrong. Thanks for all the inspiration you provide.

Great Job Kevin. Have always loved the job you have done since seeing your house on Youtube and in Person the last couple of years. I also live in Riverside County and your more then welcome to use my house next year to set up your display :D

Awesome job Kevin! You have such a talent and it is great to see that you decided to set up everything for just 4 minutes of video. You are truly dedicated.

With that being said, the car that backed up at the end, did he turn you in? LOL!

Have a great Halloween!

Great job! :) Hope you find a good place to set up your next display. Bigger and better!! ;) And always, thanks for the inspiration.

100 times better than the gangnam style video thats gone viral. Thats a shame...

the ccrs that pulse are awesome, btw

Top Notch Kevin! Loved It!!! Now that ... is Gangnam Style

Edited by John Slade

Damn I hate that song....I love how you did something different with CCR's. Not just a chase or fade. I might have to mute and watch the whole thing in a min and see what else you came up with.

As always great work and thanks for the inspiration.

Kevin,

Once again great job. To bad the HOA doesn't agree. Keep up the great work, already looking forward to next years videos at the new location!