Light-O-Rama Forums

Error Opening File/Halloween Sequences.

Robert G.

Some of my sequences including all of the halloween sequences are getting a error opening file pop up when I try to open them. How do I fix this?

Also, since all my halloween sequences are getting this error, if anyone would be kind as to share some halloween sequences with the mp3, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I am getting "no channel group with saved index 217 found" I get the same message but differnt number when I try to open my other files. I just copied them from my laptop to the computer I use to run the show. Need help on this one

I am getting "no channel group with saved index 217 found" I get the same message but differnt number when I try to open my other files. I just copied them from my laptop to the computer I use to run the show. Need help on this one

That sounds very much like an error you get when you try to open an S3 sequence containing groups with a S2 version of the software.

When you open the Sequence Editor, what version does it show to be running? (will be in the status bar at the very (very) top of the SE.)