Light-O-Rama Forums

TryForFree Orders Still not Shipped?

AwesomeM45

I ordered mine in the short extended period of the sale and my tracking status shows it arrived in the country today ( way down here in NZ) so maybe contact LOR to see what has happened.

I'm with you. I haven't heard a word since I ordered it. It's a shame because I was hoping to use the board for Halloween after Sandy passes.

Got my order here in the uk and I ordered on the very last day of the sale with try for free I didn't get it for free but who cares I don't its still a great hobby

I ordered on the 11th, so 4 days before the last day of the extended sale. My account was charged Monday October 8th, and haven't received shipping information. I ordered 3 CCR's and 1 CCP.

Edited by AwesomeM45

I can see where some may be concerned. If you are, please open a ticket on the help desk system. We'll get it assigned to the ordering department and they'll be able to tell you whats what.

Mike,

I ran into the same problem with my order. I put a ticket in and they were quick to follow-up. Give them the Yahoo generated receipt number if you have it available. If appears that there may have been a problem with the email generated by the Yahoo system on some of the purchases made but they did follow-up and send it out a week or so back after my initial contact.

I can see where some may be concerned. If you are, please open a ticket on the help desk system. We'll get it assigned to the ordering department and they'll be able to tell you whats what.

Sorry Mike

I threw you under the bus in my response to the help desk. I tried so hard to be patient, I sure would like to get my order delivered before next weekend as I would like to have most lights installed next weekend and start testing a week from Monday. I waited till Thanksgiving week last year and the wife won't let me forget how I almost slept through the feast as I was so tired from all the last minute issues.

Steve

Edited by steve synek

I didn't see anything wrong with the tickets I've assigned in the last few days.... And even if you feel like you said something wrong, no worries. I know people are excited about their stuff, so it just rolls off my back ;)

I also made and order back in Aug. Sent and email in last Thursday about my order and it was sent to the other department but have not heard anything since. I call last Friday and phones were not workng and made 3 calls this morning and still the phone are not working. It may be on hold for a bit until Frankenstorm blows thru but I hope something happens soon so I can get my show going by Thanksgiving or the weekend after. Hopefully everything will work out very soon.

I asked about my shipment a couple weeks ago and the response was that they were waiting on kits to arrive. At the time they were expected to ship out last week or early this week. I'll give it a couple more days before I ask again. I may have to change my order from kit to prebuilt as I probably won't have time to do all the soldering that needs to be done. Hoping they honor the sale price of the prebuilt boards if I have to do that. We shall see.

I too had to ask via Trouble Ticket on the support page. I did not receive any tracking information on my order. I did place my order with them on August 12, which is very near the ending of the pre-sale.

Am worried...........

I ordered on Aug 15th, Just got the payment request. I'll have just enough time to solder up the board and get it into a case!

Semi-relieved.........

Just curious, has any one heard how LOR is doing during Sandy?

Considering the situation, I dont know if I would be holding my breath for anything out of that region for awhile...

Bob

I bet they use that as an excuse. I been waiting for my ccr for 4 weeks to get repaired. So what happened to the other 3 weeks to get my ccr back.

Just curious, has any one heard how LOR is doing during Sandy?

Considering the situation, I dont know if I would be holding my breath for anything out of that region for awhile...

Bob

Landline phones are, well, worse than normal for them.

I've heard they are at there, though, and are getting orders out. Of course, any delays by UPS/FedEx, etc., are out of their control.

Guest wbottomley
Of course, any delays by UPS/FedEx, etc., are out of their control.

Here's information from the following carriers: UPS | FedEx

LOR headquarters zipcode is: 12803 from a quick Google search.

Edited by wbottomley

Here's information from the following carriers: UPS | FedEx

LOR headquarters zipcode is: 12803 from a quick Google search.

Good information. People in those ZIP codes will probably experience delays in receiving items then.