Light-O-Rama Forums

Wish list - changes to the clipboard panel

tonyski

For what its worth....

I've been using saved clipboards much more that ever this year and have a couple of thoughts on possible improvements.

1. add the ability to change the width of the pane to make clipboard names more readable

2. keep the portion of the pane that has

other clipboards, add new clipboard, load clipboard, paste by cell, paste by time, stretch to fit, repeat to fit, and paste from foreground

fixed in the bottom left corner and make the area with the clipboard names scrollable

3. add some sort of folder feature to the clipboards area so that the list can be expanded when necessary or collapsed when not needed

4. add the ability to load multiple or all clipboards at once

5. some keyboard shortcuts for

add new clipboard

load clipboard

paste by cell

paste by time

stretch to fit

repeat to fit

paste from foreground

6. and finally, when selecting a group of cells from the grid, I'd love to see the little pop up box that shows channel, timings event and event time also include the dimensions of the selected group of cells. (ie 2x4 or 4 x 8) like some spreadsheets do.

Thanks

Tony

You left off the thing that drives me the most crazy, and is probably the easiest to fix:

When I load a clipboard, it probably means I want to use it right away. Please select it for me, so I don't forget, paste in the wrong stuff, and have to undo, select it, and repaste.

6. and finally, when selecting a group of cells from the grid, I'd love to see the little pop up box that shows channel, timings event and event time also include the dimensions of the selected group of cells. (ie 2x4 or 4 x 8) like some spreadsheets do.

...and the start and end times of the entire selection.