North Carolina Newbie looking for Piedmont LOR owners

I'm is Salisbury... I am new as well and waiting for my controler to be shipped.... I am starting small, due to $$$. I have enough lights for a 16 chanell show so this year I put the money into my first box and the software. I purchased it about a month ago and have already spen about 15 hours building sequenses.. I have 3 completed my self, and one "freebe" I found and down loaded. I hope to have the part where I actually run the show figured out so I can start running my lights the weekend after turky day.(The U.S. version for you northerners ;) )

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is the thread on how to get the banner in your signature. I am in CLT if anyone wants to compare notes.

For all of you in the Piedmont, Charlotte, and Upstate South Carolina area, we will be having a lighting gathering sometime next Spring. Stay tuned for details as the organizers are getting things to

Keep you eyes and ears open. It will be in the Spring of 2013.

ok so it looks like I might need to hire some help to put up the lights...Back surgery is in the very near furture for me.

uggghh my husband had shoulder surgery x 2... it was hard for him. Thankfully some members of the organization the donations are going to came by and helped.

Guest wbottomley

For all of you in the Piedmont, Charlotte, and Upstate South Carolina area, we will be having a lighting gathering sometime next Spring. Stay tuned for details as the organizers are getting things together.

• Like 1

I like the charlotte overnight. We stay close to downtown at the Hilton Garden next to nascar center. They got some cool RGB stips on their building. Those things are huge.

For all of you in the Piedmont, Charlotte, and Upstate South Carolina area, we will be having a lighting gathering sometime next Spring. Stay tuned for details as the organizers are getting things together.

count me in

Keep me posted you can count me in

I noticed that yesterday when I was coming to work. I was like "oh, see I'm not crazy...they have christmas lights up too!"

Keep me posted you can count me in

like training?? or party?? either way... let me know

Keep you eyes and ears open. It will be in the Spring of 2013.

just don't do it in May..please. My son graduates from college on the 11th and then we are going on a cruise... so May is REALLY busy. cuz if it's a party... you'll want me there.... I make great food!

:P;)

Hey everybody...... Just joined today, and I'm located in Charlotte. Hope to get my stuff on Monday so I can start programming. I'll be using 32 channels, and hopefully I'll get to see some of your shows live as well!