Light-O-Rama Forums

The LOR Annual Sale Starts June 12

Guest guest

I was checking out the LOR web site and saw that the LOR annual sale start's June 12th, checked the forum and did not see a previous post on this subject so thought I would share.

Bill

Then my bad

I checked the forum and did not see anything on it (just got back from vacation and didn't check in for a while), I guess next time I will just keep things to myself.

Bill

gremler wrote:

I guess next time I will just keep things to myself.

Bill, Don't do that but do read and if say you search really search all the topics had 'sale' and 'June 12' in them. But on big things like LOR Sale or the world is ending they defiantly wouldn’t go unnoticed for to long. Dan may not announce to much in advance but if it on the website he does let PC know, as any good vendor should.

gremler wrote:

I guess next time I will just keep things to myself.

Bill

Hey Bill,

You better not :devil:.

I would much rather hear about a great thing lots of times than to miss out on it all together.

Mentioning the "LOR Sale" is like saying "Merry Christmas". You can never say it too much and it's a great feeling to hear.

Hope you had a good vacation. Now get back to work :].

Tom

:waycool:

We should be seeing the E-mail about the sale very soon. If I remember right, last year we got it on the thursday before the sale. Cant wait till next week at any rate, strange that it starts on a tuesday this year. I am sure that I will be adding at least another 32 channels this year, but I hope to be able to squeeze a few more in. Just to drive the wife bonkers when I test them out in the house.:laughing: I need to get back to planning a small display for the 4th again. I will have a flag and hopefully something in the line of a water display.

ssaunders wrote:

:waycool:

We should be seeing the E-mail about the sale very soon. If I remember right, last year we got it on the thursday before the sale. Cant wait till next week at any rate, strange that it starts on a tuesday this year. I am sure that I will be adding at least another 32 channels this year, but I hope to be able to squeeze a few more in. Just to drive the wife bonkers when I test them out in the house.:laughing: I need to get back to planning a small display for the 4th again. I will have a flag and hopefully something in the line of a water display.

Look What I found; LOR Sales Pricing (YES 2007 - No New Items) ...

http://www.lightorama.com/June2007Sale.html

In Bill's defense...

With the forum format, things like this quickly get pushed to the bottom of the stack.

And "search" facilities suc...er, stink. (Not just here - I mean globally. I've never found one worth using.)

I can't find threads I want to follow half the time. And, no, I DO NOT click "Watch this thread" (whatever it's called) as I get enough email already. :P

Edit: I'm not complaining or whining. Just my opinion.

I know I was also disappointed by no ‘new’ item being list on the sale sheet (excluding the PC Boards). But as late as a month ago he said at less pre-orders would be taken during the sale. I think he has learned not to say stuff till it is 100%, so I feel it is a good bet there will be something. LOR 2 and the DC boards may be completely different story. But people keep saying he has some cool (Maybe even GREAT) software and hardware items coming out soon. There is always next year sale.

Maybe...he knows that we have access to "this" stuff (the flier), so he won't post it online until the sale or something...I don't know...just making a logical conclusion