Light-O-Rama Forums

What a feeling!

Guest guest

Hey Guys,

Well I couldn't sleep tonight so I thought, what the heck, dig out all my LOR gear and make sure the 2 new CTB16PC's would work with my setup along with the ELL's.

Well all I can say is thank you Dan and the crew at LOR. How easy was it to add 16 channels to my show and Start my neighbor off with 16 Channels... The ELL's are awesome and the new boards setup with no problems at all. I'm sure I won't sleep now cause I'll be wanting to build my props now.

Can't say it enough Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Evan
:tree::waycool::tree:

Now on to the prop building, sequencing, extra wiring, ELL mounts, Helping my neighbor with his electrical....and the list goes on.

Congratulations, the list will never end … December 26th you will think of something new you want to add. I keep adding more to my list then I cross off.

What are ELL's (hope this not a dumb Question) Assembled my first 2 CTB16PC's no problem I need to get a dedicated computer as I have to reset everything when I do other things with my laptop.

it seems that when I shut down LOR software and go on Internet and then go back to LOR all my setting are gone. I guess its a learning thing.

Larrytcupp

larrytcupp wrote:

[snip]

it seems that when I shut down LOR software and go on Internet and then go back to LOR all my setting are gone. I guess its a learning thing.

Hi,

Can you explain what settings you are loosing?

When I restart lor sequence editer, say after I write this note to you and go offline (does not work if I am connected to my home network at all) and start editer and try and run a sequence it says hte comport I am using is busy so I shut it all down then open the control panel , then the hardware utility anf go through reetting the com port, resetting the contoller selection, refreshing and now it back. I then close harware utility, open sequencer and all is well

Larrytcupp ( new user probably the core of problem)