Light-O-Rama Forums

triggering device - push button on show time director

jonjon_dm

Hi guys, I just want to know how to connect a triggering device push button on showtime director. I just want to use this triggering device to start my lightorama show. Please assist me for the connection.

"The ShowTime Director can run your show continuously, automatically start/shows shows from it's built-in clock (LOR1602MP3) or use an external triggering device such as a pushbutton or motion sensor."

Many thanks,

Jonjon

Jonjon_dm@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...

Hi Sir please guide me, my new Mp3 Director just arrive and my opening lights will be on Dec. 1. I dont know how fast i can learn to use the mp3 director. my question is if I place a triggering switch on mp3 director if I activate the switch to on position the show should start right? and if i switch off the switch the show stop? or pause? and when i turn On the switch again what will happen to my light show? after my program mp3 show I want the lights to be on all the time it can be using my mp3 director?

please need your advise.

thanks,

jonjon@yahoo.com

Hi wbottomley, thanks for the reply but sorry Im not technical for that and no idea on switch device so if you dont mind can you answer my concern for using the mp3 director please. because i dont want to damage the mp3 director for being misuse.

thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi sir I just want to ask if possible that after my light show program the lights must be ON always and not repeating the show because on the option there only 1 hour and half hour and it will repeat the light show any way that after my light show all light must be steady.

thanks