Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Sale?

Guest guest

Justin wrote:

Anyone know what kind of sell or how much stuff will be reduced yet???

Only Dan really has those answers - we will all find out in due time (start saving $$$). However, any sale is appreciated as well as the timing of the sale later in the year to allow for recovery from Christmas spending... :)

Jeff

I bought some things in last year's sale and it was great to have those "done and paid for" early in the year and not have to keep calculating "save for LOR" versus "buy other materials" later in the year.

I don't have the details, but the sale was very generous on Dan's part. I just added a couple of controllers and will do the same this year.

Justin wrote:

What was the sell last year??? I mean how much did he reduce it by??

Uh, Dan's right here folks and can hear us :laughing:. (sorry just feels strange talking like that).

Can't remember what last year's sale prices were, and it isn't really relavant to this year. LOR is priced pretty competitively to begin with so the discounts were not huge, but every little bit helps. When a product is priced fairly to begin with it's hard to have a "40% off sale" and stay in business...

By the way, this is one of the more eclectic threads I've seen in awhile...

-Tim

tfischer wrote:

Justin wrote:
What was the sell last year??? I mean how much did he reduce it by??

Uh, Dan's right here folks and can hear us :laughing:. (sorry just feels strange talking like that).

Can't remember what last year's sale prices were, and it isn't really relavant to this year. LOR is priced pretty competitively to begin with so the discounts were not huge, but every little bit helps. When a product is priced fairly to begin with it's hard to have a "40% off sale" and stay in business...

By the way, this is one of the more eclectic threads I've seen in awhile...

Yes this thread did bounce around a bit...

As far as the sale is concerned. I have not yet come up with the sale prices yet. I have no clue! As Tim mentioned it will not be 40%. Our margins do not allow it.