Light-O-Rama Forums

Help on play speed for audio sequencing

Guest guest

I've tried to start a couple of sequences in the software and find my timing is off in a few places using the tap wizard. When I tried to adjust the audio play time to 1/2 and then 1/4 speed the play time *speeds up* and plays the entire selection in about 2 seconds.

HELP!

I did update to the latest version as you recommended and have tried the WAV format. It helps a lot, thanks to your ideas, but the audio still 'skips' a few seconds at a time. I'm using Audacity to save the files in WAV format. Any idea how to eliminate the skips?

Is it possible that your music file is corrupt? Try playing the song in winamp and see if it skips. If it only skips in LOR, contact LOR, they would want to know about it for future updates and might have a workaround for you.

ggregzim wrote:

Is it possible that your music file is corrupt? Try playing the song in winamp and see if it skips. If it only skips in LOR, contact LOR, they would want to know about it for future updates and might have a workaround for you.

The file doesn't appear to be corrupt. It plays fine in Windows Media Player and at normal speed in the sequence editor.

I will send a note to LOR about it, though. Thanks for the idea.