Light-O-Rama Forums

picking colors in rgb sequencing

therealbigjim

I want to add some rgb colors to some pumpkins. I am using s3 and silly me thought there would be some kind of drag and drop on the color selection.....I can get the three colors red blue and green. Do I manually have to set the intensities to get the colors I want or has someone made a color clip board. For some reason I thought this would be easier.

Go to Tools -> Color Fade and set the color on both sides of the pop up to the same color. You will then be 'fading' from/to the same color.

You can make favorite colors as a saved tool in the clipboard area. Also recent tools can help when switching back and forth on colors. You can also save custom colors in the color palate, but default back when you close the program.

Nothing in this hobby is "EASY"

I'll second that! Everything in this hobby takes time, and each stage has it's own unique learning curve.

Don thank you for the quick answer, there is nothing in the help about choosing a color, mabea future mod should include a drag and drop color option.

It is pretty much drag and drop once you get the tools and recent tools setup in the clipboard area. Just takes a little practice and playing around.