Light-O-Rama Forums

Voice over Feedback - Voice over by The Demented Elf

Arteom

I recently inquired about a voice over from The Demented Elf, Kevin was really helpful, understanding, and listened to all my requests!

I will recommend him to EVERYONE and his prices are extremely competitive, you wont beat it I promise! Plus, his service is just amazing.

I would love some feedback on what you think about these voice overs and what your favorite? My personal favorite is #2 & 3?

Any feedback appreciated!

Those are really awesome! Boy - it is really hard to choose just one - Kevin does such a great job. He has been doing my voice overs since the second year we we have been doing an animated display - this is our 6th or 7th year, I forget.... My suggestion to you would be to choose your favorite - or mix it up. You can use more than one you know. I have a half dozen different announcements in our show.

Once again - for those that have not used Kevin's services - give him a try - you'll be glad you did. That address is www.thedementelf.com .

All excellent!! I also use Kevin's voice overs. But, I like your #4. Guess I need to talk to him about a newer version for next year, this gives me some ideas. Thanks for sharing God Bless

I'm glad to hear this can help you decide on your VoiceOver... It took me a while to settle on this one.

I also have used the Demented Elf, in 2010 and now again in 2012.

For an elf with a counting disability, he does a very good job.

He is quick to respond to any changes and emails.

I highly recommend him, good value for good service.