Light-O-Rama Forums

Song does not stop playing in Sequence Editor

Guest guest

I know this issue has been brought up before in this forum and the LOR wiki. I tried the fix of reducing the sequence time by a small amount. Didn't help. Tried different times. Even tried bringing it in as a .wav file vice a .mp3. Anything else I can try?

Thanks

Kym

kb101 wrote:

I know this issue has been brought up before in this forum and the LOR wiki. I tried the fix of reducing the sequence time by a small amount. Didn't help. Tried different times. Even tried bringing it in as a .wav file vice a .mp3. Anything else I can try?

Thanks

Kym

What version of LOR? Paid or Demo?

This problem was said to have been fixed in 1.6.1.

Well lets try it again.

Look at the total length of the audio file. For example - If it shows 2.43 minutes, then you might try adjusting the total time of the sequence to 2.42 minutes. If you've already tried this, then sorry for the post. I can't imagine it being the version of music you're playing (MP3, MIDI, WAV). It's got to be the timing of the sequence versus the timing of the song joined with it.

Hope this helps,

Tom

A year ago I had this problem with the Paid version 1.5.0 On a couple of songs, I had to shorten the song length in the Sequence Editor by 1.5 seconds. This did the trick and the songs still sounded fine.