Light-O-Rama Forums

Thank You Staff at LightoRama

Guest guest

Received my five boards today Dan marked them as hobby boards and marked them down so as I wouldn't have to pay any Import Duty and GST taxes. What a great group to work with

Again Thank You

i liked the personal touch of someone writing "thank you" on the packing slip...certainly hand written since you could see that the pen pressed down on the paper and it wasnt a xerox 'thank you'...added a personal touch to the business side of it...kudos dan and staff

My experience with LightORama is:

BETTER SERVICE, NOT BIGGER SERVICE

It is very easy to spot the high quality service and level of care provide by LOR after dealing with big corporations like banks, insurance companies, Dept of Motor Vehicles, etc.

It truly was a great experience when I got my controller last year from them. Nothing on the duty and a Hand written thank you on the receipt. A real delight to work with.

Can't wait for the sale to buy some more.....

Cheers
Evan

I'll tell you what impressed me about Dan and his companies service. I had a problem with the linkers. Could not get the things to change channels. (Operator error) I posted a message here about it. I got a message back from John with his phone number and told me to call him. It was at 8:00pm on a weekend and the man was wanting me to call him at home so that he could talk me through the problem. I figured out the answer before I had to call him, but my boss and I were TOTALLY impressed with the level of customer support.

By the way. I have 4 controllers that I used in last years show. My boss asked me how many more I wanted for next year. I told him at LEAST 5 more. He never batted an eye. He just asked me if that was enough

Brad Bilger wrote:

By the way. I have 4 controllers that I used in last years show. My boss asked me how many more I wanted for next year. I told him at LEAST 5 more. He never batted an eye. He just asked me if that was enough

does your boss need any employees in NJ? lol