Light-O-Rama Forums

spiral tree sequence samples

Don Leath

odd as it may seem, I too am putting out the spiral tree and it is almost 32 feet tall! after all the work I am scrounging for sequences. I am very interested in Judy Pancoast's House on Christmas street and mary did you know by scotty mccreery. Of course anything I can mooch is appreciated too! Thanks!

Don

oops,

dkrasley@yahoo.com

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Earle for your help this year. Your sequences helped me alot. It was almost like plug and play. Best year ever. Alots of smiles from childrens and family. Much Mahalo and Aloha

If you are still offering, I would like to look at those for ideas. I'm trying to get my spiral tree to have variety.

Flummer_at_sbcglobal.net

If you are still offering, I would like to look at those for ideas. I'm trying to get my spiral tree to have variety.

Flummer_at_sbcglobal.net

I would love to have the spiral sequences for next year's new spiral tree.

Drenalin13@gmail.com

Thank you for being so kind

Jason

Earle thanks for the help do you have any advice on how to lay out the tree and did you buy a kit or make them your self would like a list of parts to make the tree or where you got the kit thanks so much James Morris

• 2 weeks later...

Earl,

Could I get a sample of the spiral sequence?

This will be our second year. We had 8,000 lights and 32 channels and so far collected another 25,000.

Wife wanted Christmas lights.

Thanks

Terry

n6aj@arrl.net

• 2 weeks later...