Light-O-Rama Forums

spiral tree sequence samples

Don Leath

Hello all

Adding a spiral tree to my display this year. Looking for examples of spiral tree sequences one might share. I have been getting some advice from Earle Talley, he has been great. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Don Leath

Don, how many more do you need ? I have about 50 just give me an idea of which ones you would like and i'll see if I have it.

Earle

Thanks Earle. I'm just looking for as many different options as possible. Do you ever use the fade function or is the on/off function the best to use? If you don't mind sending a few other sequences that would be great. Another question about the tree itself, how do you put it away each year?

I use the fade in slower songs, the on/off works best for the fast ones, but that's up to you. The trees are taken down completly and the light strings are put in kitty litter pales and put in the attic. I'll see if I have some slow songs to send you. I know that when the slower songs are played the traffic seems move faster they don't stay long, when faster songs are played the cars will set out there for 30-45 min. thats why I don't have many slow songs

Earle

• 3 weeks later...

Earle....

I'm assuming you are emailing the files since we have limited file space here. If you like, I can put the files in my account and post them here. I have more than enough space if that helps you.

Of course, it's up to you. I'm just seeing if I can help.

Put me on the list if you get a chance Earle. First year here and getting overwhelmed with sequencing, any help with a spiral would be appreciated.

Thanks